- Christopher Rivers
- 5’11 181
- Minot State University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Jackson MS what I love the most about Jackson that is open your eyes to make you grind harder to be successful in life and in everything u want too do as whole Jackson is just not a place you would want to live forever.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film, Strength & Conditioning, Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about failing because I want to turn all my doubters into believers.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- Freshman year at Holmes Community College I didn’t win the starting position so that put a chip on my shoulder to put in extra work and extra hours too earn playing time on the field.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Physicality and Aggressive
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Personal Trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- My mother because I know she would do the same for me no matter the circumstances
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Black Panther because of his drive ambition and determination to be successful and do everything right.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
- Transferring to Montana Tech thinking I was better than NAIA was a humbling experience and too actually get there and not play right away so I just did the extras and brought into the program so that I could play and get out the hole that I was in.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Last spring I was walking too the gym in a snow storm in North Dakota and I fell in front a group of students down the hill.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Catching a interception with an cast on against Minnesota Crookston
What song best describes your work ethic?
- ”I Am Who They Say I Am” NBA Youngboy
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Football IQ & Determination
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- Grandmother just so I could feel her soft hugs and soft voice when she tells me she love me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The FGM Big Club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Stephon Diggs
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because I personally don’t care who likes me respect takes you a long way in life.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Aaron Hernandez because he was such a great athlete with unbelievable size and talent and too see him go out the way he did is very sad and mind blowing.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate To Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Father has been there every step of the way from junior college too 4 year Universities he has faith in me and he knows I have what it takes to compete at any level he also has been there too criticize me on what I need too do better to become a better football player and better man in life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Gardner Minshew Injury Update, Is Minshew’s time in J-Ville done? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/gardne… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- TNF Fantasy Preview: Houston Texans vs. Detroit Lions ift.tt/3l7bG1m
about 50 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P2MLNZD712
about 1 hour ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago