- Name: Chris Wilkerson
- Height: 6’2.5
- Weight: 248
- Position: Long Snapper
- College: Stephen F. Austin
- Twitter: @chriswilk51
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Waller, TX. Close knit, it’s always easy to stay in touch with everyone in the community and build close relationships
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study, practice, strength and Conditioning for me personally, evaluating my self on tape and all the small things that go into long snapping with such fine detail it’s important to have that and take that to the practice field. Strength and conditioning is also so important to me to train your body to be flexible and strong to use torque and other small things that come with it
What do you worry about, and why?
- No reason to worry at this point life if you do everything right then it will all fall into place just how it’s supposed to be
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed a test once in college as a freshman and I was so let down by myself but it was because i didn’t prepare properly so I took that to heart and wanted to make sure from that point on whether it was school or football or work i would always be the most prepared i could be to set myself up for success
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- Being a leader by example
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Patrick Mahomes
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- I would be a graphic designer, which i do now for work
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- Desk, it’s where my work is done every day
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- One family member, family before everything and hopefully a family member will think that way for those strangers as well
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Harvey Spector, from Suits
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My dad passed away when i was in the 8th grade, it caused me to have to grow up really fast, become a man of the house and take things into my own hands to help in ways i could. It brought my maturity level high quick.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Final game of my career playing Northwestern State, our quarter back was sacked with 14 seconds in the first half and we ran our mayday field goal for the first time in my 5 years here, ran the field goal unit on with no timeouts and made it.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Issues by Sammy Wilk
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My dad no question just so i could talk about the last 8 years of my football career that I wasn’t lucky enough to share with him
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Club 51 (college number was 51)
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Le’veon Bell
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected, someone can stop liking you at any point, but when you have earned respect you can keep that by maintaining what you do
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose, if you hate losing you’ll always find a way to not lose which means you win every time.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mom, after my dad passed away she had all 5 kids to take care of and went through a ton to make sure it happened so I’ll make sure i do my part to help her
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Tennessee Vols Starting Edge Rusher Kivon Bennett arrested on weapons and drug charges… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aidan Hogan, TE, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/aidan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Patrick Johnson, DE, Tulane nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/patric… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yNzKLOfv2z
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for December 1, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Moore may not end up missing a game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago