- Name: Cedric Cooper
- Height: 5”10
- Weight: 190
- Position: RB/Slot
- College: Central Washington University
- Twitter: @Cedric_cash13
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I am from Seattle and I love exploring the city and enjoying the scenic views.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and conditioning would be first on my list because its something you have to do year-round as a football player to be in the best shape and to avoid injury. Next, I would say practice because that allows you to perfect your craft. Last but not least, film study. This was last on my list but is still a very important aspect for preparing for opponents.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about life after football. I want to be in the position to take care of my family so that makes me worry if I don’t make it.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- Having to take a year off after my freshman season because I didn’t get proper housing and put myself in a bad situation. I returned home and worked a job to save up to get back to school. I did that and played my sophomore season after not knowing if I would be able to save enough money. That was a major obstacle I had to overcome in my college years.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates mention to me how my versatility is my best quality. I am an RB but can also run routes and catch as good as a slot.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Bo Highburger was tough to make miss.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Physician Assistant
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- Room. I have to clean my place before I leave anywhere and I like living in a clean environment.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would like to save everyone but I would have to save a family member because I have a connection with that person.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- The Hulk because he is very smart but he can get crazy at times when need be.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Transferring schools created a lot of adversity for me. It caused me to continue to prove myself each place I went but I dealt with it with a positive mindset telling myself that this is a good thing and constantly having to prove myself will keep me hungry and motivated.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Being home for that year off I had to take and everyone asking me if I am going back to play football.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Forcing a fumble towards the end of a game. My QB threw an interception on a drive that could have forced overtime. I ran to the corner who picked it, ripped the ball out and we recovered the football. We ended up scoring on that drive and going into two overtimes. We won the game in the second overtime.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Chasing by Peewee Longway
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Mental toughness. Being mentally tough can get you through a variety of obstacles and struggles in life and football.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- Michael Jackson because he brought different types of people together.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Coopers Club
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- I don’t talk down on other players if they are in the NFL there has to be a reason.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because when you earn peers respect then you know they trust you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Terrell Owens because he was very passionate about the game. I feel like him being over the top damaged relationships in the locker room but I also feel like he was a misunderstood person.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I love to win. Of course, nobody wants to lose, but when you are a sore loser you miss what you can learn from a loss. After a loss, you can learn things about yourself to help you become a better person and athlete.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother has been the biggest influence on me. She always believed in me and told me to believe in myself. She taught me how to chase my dreams without looking back or having doubt. She also showed my siblings and I what a good work ethic looks like and that if we want something the work must be put in to receive it.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 34 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 42 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 44 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 56 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone