- Name: Brandon Berridge
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 305lbs
- Position:LT, G, C
- College:Mars Hill University
- Twitter: @berridge_67
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Randleman, North Carolina. The thing I love most about my hometown is the community’s involvement in our sports and the small town atmosphere.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film Study is very important because it allows you to know your assignment as well as pick up on the opposing players tendencies. I feel that being mentally prepared to play is one of the most important aspects of playing the game. Secondly I would say practice because that’s where you focus on developing better technique and skills which transition into games. Strength and conditioning allows you to physically be prepared to play, but being physically fit isn’t always the deciding factor in winning and losing positional battles.
What do you worry about, and why?
- I worry about my family on a daily basis. They are some of my biggest supporters, and I don’t know what I would do if anything happened to them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- When I was a freshman in high school I was the starting varsity center for a high school that just opened up. During our first football scrimmage I rolled the first two snaps back to the QB and the coach pulled me from the game. I let the team down and I knew it. Since then I have made snapping a priority and have practiced snapping almost every day of my college career.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My work ethic and passion for the game.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- A’Shawn Robinson (Alabama)
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Coaching football at the collegiate level.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- I always keep my room clean. It’s where I spend the majority of my time so it’s very important to me that it stays clean and organized.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would have to save a family member. My family is very important to me and they will always come first in the event of an emergency
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would wanna be Iron-Man because of his great leadership abilities and genius IQ.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity would be having to leave Western Carolina due to an injury. I struggled with not having football in my life, but after taking almost a year off I decided that I still had something to prove on the field. I started working out and getting back in playing shape and was fortunate enough to receive a scholarship to Mars Hill to finish out my career. It was very challenging after having a year off, but I’m happy with the progress I made in completing the goal I set almost 3 years ago.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- It snowed at Western one day, and while I was heading to class I slipped and fell in the middle of campus in front of everyone. I was covered in mud and snow and still ended up going to class because we had a mid-term that day.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- Recovering a fumble and returning it 6 yards for a first down against UNCP.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Stronger by Kanye West
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- Your mentality going into every game. The NFL is a business and if you don’t produce and do your job correctly you will be fired and replaced by someone that will.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My Grandmother. She raised me from an early age, and if not for her I wouldn’t be the man I am today. I would cherish every moment of that day
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The Hype
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?
- Cam Newton
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected. If people respect you than most likely you’ve stood for something and have demonstrated good character and moral values.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- I would have to say Josh Gordon. Early in his career he made a lot of bad choices off the field which resulted in getting suspended from the NFL for substance abuse. I feel that he’s learned from these mistakes, and he is making a positive impact playing for the New England Patriots
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I hate losing and will do everything in my power to avoid doing so.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My Grandmother Anna Berridge. She raised me from an early age, and help shape me into the man I am today. She always supported me in whatever I decided to do, and she always gave me words of encouragement and wisdom along the way.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Clemson standout and Cowboys Alumni @Ham_25 is also a real estate agent in my kids birth city of Florence, S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Former NFL tight end Ben Johnson has now taken his talents to the Real Estate Market! If you are looking for a hous… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Is Tyreek Hill’s KNEE INJURY CONCERNING?? | TFD nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/tyreek… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0GR012jBVX
about 2 hours ago
- Today was my kids first day of school! Today is my Birthday! Tonight there is Football! Who is with me? https://t.co/6DKnmMBaBt
about 2 hours ago
- Pretty amazing shot! twitter.com/teamusa/status…
about 3 hours ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...