Houston Texans owner Bob McNair has died at the age of 80.
McNair died peacefully in Houston Friday surrounded by his wife, Janice, and family by his side, the team announced. McNair had reportedly been battling skin cancer for several years now. McNair’s son, Cal, is expected to continue to run the team.
The Texans released this statement:
It is with deep sadness that we announce Houston Texans Founder, Senior Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and philanthropist, Robert C. McNair passed away peacefully in Houston today with his loving wife, Janice, and his family by his side.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Alize Ward, S, Stephen F. Austin University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/alize-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontae Keys, OT, North Carolina A&T nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dontae… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Curtis Anderson, DB, Western Oregon University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/curtis…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bryan Mills, CB, North Carolina Central University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bryan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- ICYMI:NCAA player granted a waiver to return to college after signing an NFL agent nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/waiver/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago