NFL Draft Diamonds Week 8 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 59-40-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 8. I am on the upward spiral!!
Week 8 Picks
- Jets v. Bears
- Buccaneers v. Bengals
- Seahawks v. Lions
- Broncos v. Chiefs
- Redskins v. Giants
- Browns v. Steelers
- Ravens v. Panthers
- Colts v. Raiders
- Packers v. Rams
- 49ers v. Cardinals
- Saints v. Vikings
- Patriots v. Bills
- As many of you know I am a huge Buffalo Bills fan and this week many cannot even fathom the Bills pulling off the upset and I am with them. They are not going to pull it off, but they will hold the Patriots in check. I think it is going to be an extremely low scoring game. Do not be surprised if the Bills defense comes out clapping.
- This is Russell Wilson’s week against the Lions. The Lions secondary is rather suspect and Wilson needs to get his Hawks a win. The 3-3 Seahawks get over the .500 mark with a huge game from Doug Baldwin.
- A rookie quarterback is injured this week. I have a feeling a rookie QB will go down with an injury and I do not believe it will be year long but I could see a concussion coming for one of the rookies.
- John Brown – The Ravens wide out is destined for a huge game. The speedster can easily get behind the secondary and the Panthers are not very good back there. I could see a 100 yard game from Brown.
- Desean Jackson has a great game today and it is like the Buccaneers are showcasing him to be traded. He will be traded as well to a team and I feel it is the Patriots.
- The Saints want redemption but they fall short to a missed field goal as time expires. It is a great game for kicker Will Lutz who hits 12 Fantasy points but he misses an easy field goal.