Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 51-35-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 7. I am on the upward spiral!!
NFL Draft Diamonds Week 7 Picks
- Titans v. Chargers
- Patriots v. Bears
- Bills v. Colts
- Lions v. Dolphins
- Vikings v. Jets
- Panthers v. Eagles
- Browns v. Buccaneers
- Texans v. Jaguars
- Saints v. Ravens
- Rams v. 49ers
- Cowboys v. Redskins
- Bengals v. Chiefs
- Giants v. Falcons
- Danny Treavthan will have the game of his life today. The Bears linebacker will play his first ever football game in front of his grandmother who has been sick. She will be in Chicago to watch her grandson and I expect him to have a game of his life. I have the Bears upsetting the Patriots, because the defense wreaks havoc.
- A.J. Green goes off today, and Andy Dalton shreds the Chiefs defense. The Chiefs lose two in a row after having a tremendous start. Bengals go to Kansas City and pull off a huge win. Green finishes with 150 plus yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Derek Anderson goes to Indianapolis and manages a game in which the Bills win on field goals. The game is ugly but the Bills defense dominates and Andrew Luck and the Colts struggle to move the ball.
- Start Andy Dalton today against the Chiefs. He will go off and I would expect him to straight dominate the Chiefs defense. I have Dalton throwing for over 300 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Start the Bears defense – Against Tom Brady? Yes, I am telling you today the Bears defense will come to play and punch Tom Brady in the mouth. If Khalil Mack does in fact play expect Tom Brady to be pressured more than he has his entire career. Brady throws three picks.
- The Washington Redskins keep it going, because the Redskins secondary has a field day against Dak Prescott. Josh Norman once again comes up with two turnovers and the Redskins win by a field goal.