NFL Draft Diamonds Week 6 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 42-30-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 6. I am on the upward spiral!!
Week 6 time:
Week 6 Picks
- Buccaneers v. Falcons
- Steelers v. Bengals
- Chargers v. Browns
- Seahawks v. Raiders
- Bears v. Dolphins
- Cardinals v. Vikings
- Colts v. Jets
- Panthers v. Redskins
- Bills v. Texans
- Rams v. Broncos
- Jaguars v. Cowboys
- Ravens v. Titans
- Chiefs v. Patriots
- 49ers v. Packers
- Josh Norman comes out of his shell today and dominates the Panthers offense. It has been a long time coming and right now the media is down on Norm. They have been calling him out and today he will make his presence felt against the team that drafted him.
- Patrick Mahomes becomes only the 2nd quarterback to beat Bill Belichick at home under the age of 25. The only other to do it is Colin Kaepernick. Mahomes does it in a dog fight against the Patriots.
- The Browns are playing well right now, but today Baker Mayfield struggles against the Chargers defense. They get to him quite a bit and cause him to make turnovers. Chargers win by a field goal, but it is not as close as it looked on film.
- DeAndre Hopkins does not get over 100 yards receiving. Tre’Davious White has been a shut down machine this year, and while the Texans are able to fluster the Bills rookie quarterback their defense shuts down the Texans number 1 wide out.
- Jameis Winston throws for over 400 yards. Some of it maybe in garbage time, but he has a great game against their division foe.
- The Steelers are back. They stop the Bengals in their tracks and Antonio Brown has a field day. 3 touchdowns for the former Chippewa wide out.