- Taye Davis
- Bethel University
- Twitter: @TayeDavis28
119 carries – 550 yards – 4.62 YPC – 3 TDs
What is your name?
- Taye Davis
Where do you play College Football?
- Bethel University
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’2 240
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- I played soccer, baseball, basketball, and football
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Noah Spence (EKU)
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Lucci, Boosie, Lil Baby
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Hydrate, and listen to “Letter From Lucci” before I hit the field
Who is your role model & why?
- My Grandad, he showed me my whole life what it meant to be a man and take care of my family
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Least favorite: Western literature
- Favorite: Prevention & Care of ATH INJ
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Meeting all the new people, gaining relationships, and learning how to be on your own
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- I have always liked the 49ers, and Walter Payton is my favorite player I like his running style
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Jaelin Davis, Burnis Davis, Gloria Davis
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Martin Luther King JR, he did something incredible I would love to meet with him. Someone that brave and so serious about doing what is right not judging people based off looks is someone I want to meet.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Superman because he saves the world.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Giving all your effort towards something, doing things that make you better but are not easy
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- That everyone is not your friend
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- More about the recruitment process, and always do what you think is right. losing friends is okay
Why do you wear #28?
- It was given to me when I was 6 years old, and my birthday September 28th so I just kept it every since
What is the best part of your hometown, Lebanon, TN?
- Everyone knowing each other, and majority of my family is here.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
- LeBron because I watch him live I never got to see Jordan play live
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- PS4, NBA 2K18, MADDEN 18
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Scoring touchdowns, when you do things for the kids and they look at you like a superstar
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- I’d wish for unlimited money, with the money id make sure my family straight for a long time
- I would want to be able to time travel
- To be able to cure cancer
If there is a book written about Taye Davis, what is the title?
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- sky dive
- Go to Bora Bora
- Scuba Dive
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Get Better someway
If you could run over any NFL LB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Ray Lewis, because he one of the greatest
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Bethel football team?
- Be an All-American
- Lead conference in rushing
- Win the conference & NAIA Championship
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Taye Davis, what would they be?