- Mike Panzarino.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Florham Campus.
- Twitter: @MikeyPanz
- 79 rec – 959 yards – 12. 14 YPR – 6 TDs.
What is your name?
- Michael Panzarino.
Where do you play College Football?
- Fairleigh Dickinson University.
What position do you play?
- Wide Receiver.
What is your height/weight?
- 5’11″ 190lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Wrestling & Baseball.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Shawn Miller.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Nonstop Drake.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Who is your role model & why?
- My grandmother because she is the strongest woman I know. She taught me to overcome any adversity without complaining.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Math has been my least favorite and War and Crime was my favorite.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Overall just meeting new people on campus.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- New York Giants and Odell Beckham because I like the intensity and passion he plays with.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Happy Gilmore and I would be Adam Sandler.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Odell Beckham.
- Rob Gronkowski.
- Gary Vee.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Jackie Robinson.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Flash because he has super speed.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Competing with yourself everyday to be better then you were the day before.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- The cafeteria food wasn’t so bad.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- To work harder in the classroom.
Why do you wear #6?
- It is my lucky number.
What is the best part of your hometown, Fairfield, NJ?
- It is a small town with lifelong friends.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron? Why?
- Jordan because he wins when it matters.
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- Ps4 and Fortnite.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Going to class and walking around campus on a game day.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Great health in my family.
- Fastest man on earth.
- Be the best football player in the world.
What is your hidden talent?
- I can sing pretty well.
If there is a book written about Mike Panzarino, what is the title?
- “The Underdog.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Power sail.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Hang with my Grandmother.
If you could catch a TD from any NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Peyton Manning because he is the smartest QB ever.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the FDU football team?
- Break the FDU all time yards and receptions record. For our team to win the conference.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Mike Panzarino, what would they be?
- Respectful, leader, hard worker.