- Adam Wollet
- Robert Morris University
- Twitter: @Adam_Wollet10
2017 Accolades & Statistics:
- 2017 All-Northeast Conference Football Second Team.
- 108 Total Tackles – 5.0 TFL.
What is your name?
- Adam Wollet.
Where do you play College Football?
- Robert Morris University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 5’11” 225lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Basketball, Baseball, Track.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Tevin McCaster – RB – Youngstown State University.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Post Malone.
Who is your role model & why?
- My Brother – He is always there for me and has helped me grow as a man.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite: Finance Technology.
- Least Favorite: Humanities: Art and Music.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Having the opportunity to build new relationships with people from all over the country and world.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Green Bay Packers.
- Brett Favre – I loved the way he played the game and how he competed.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp).
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Post Malone.
- Seth McFarlane.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Franklin Roosevelt – He led the country through some of its toughest times.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- Batman – He doesn’t need any superpowers.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Being able to look myself in the mirror knowing I gave everything I had.
- “And who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place will never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- How to manage my time to maintain a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone, worry about being the best version of yourself. Enjoy all phases of the journey, the ups and downs.
Why do you wear #33?
- I was #23 in high school and #33 was the closest to it in college.
What is the best part of your hometown, Poland, OH?
- The basketball courts down in the woods on Cliffview.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- PS4 – NHL and FIFA.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Beating Dayton at home to start my Junior year.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Financial stability.
What is your hidden talent?
- I can play guitar.
If there is a book written about Adam Wollet, what is the title?
- “Adam Wollet: Failures Behind Success.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Go to Europe with my family.
- Live in a 3rd world country.
- Win a Super Bowl.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Play with my dog.
If you could tackle one NFL RB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Jerome Bettis because I want to take down the bus.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Robert Morris University football team?
- Individually: Improve each day and make those around me better.
- Team: one day at a time, one week at a time, one game at a time.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Adam Wollet, what would they be?