NFL Draft Diamonds Week 4 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 23-20-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 4. I am barely over 500 for the year, OUCH….
Week 4 time:
- Bengals v. Falcons
- Buccaneers v. Bears
- Lions v. Cowboys
- Bills v. Packers
- Eagles v. Titans
- Texans v. Colts
- Dolphins v. Patriots
- Jets v. Jaguars
- Browns v. Raiders
- Seahawks v. Cardinals
- Saints v. Giants
- 49ers v. Chargers
- Ravens v. Steelers
- Chiefs v. Broncos
- The Detroit Lions have a 100 yard back two weeks in a row. Last week was the first time they had a 100 yard back in forever, and this week they keep it going. Kerryon Johnson goes over 100 again against the Cowboys.
- Eagles look like a Super Bowl team again, they blow out the Titans in Tennessee. Carson Wentz has the game of his life, and so does one of his tight ends.
- Tom Brady is not losing the Dolphins at home. Patriots pull off a win against the undefeated Dolphins.
- Dallas Goedert – Remember the name folks. This week he goes over 100 yards and has two touchdowns. The former small school tight end has a great rapport with Carson Wentz and this is the start of something fun in Philly.
- Josh Rosen has a solid first outing, but the Seahawks defense dials up blitz after blitz and he is not able to get it done. The Seahawks defense dominates this game and they come away with multiple turnovers.
- Houston Texans and Deshaun Watson come out and put up a career day against the Colts. His favorite target D-Hopkins goes off and over 150 yards receiving against the Colts. Watson and the Texans get their first and much needed win.