NFL Draft Diamonds Week 3 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. We are 17-11-2 on our picks for the year, which may not be the best, but let’s see if we can rebound in week 3.
- Saints v. Falcons
- 49ers v. Chiefs
- Raiders v. Dolphins
- Bills v. Vikings
- Colts v. Eagles
- Packers v. Redskins
- Bengals v. Panthers
- Titans v. Jaguars
- Broncos v. Ravens
- Giants v. Texans
- Chargers v. Rams
- Bears v. Cardinals
- Cowboys v. Seahawks
- Patriots v. Lions
- Steelers v. Buccaneers
- The Buffalo Bills come out swinging. Josh Allen comes out and puts up points on his first two drives. The Bills get up early by 14, and their defense looks the part, but Kirk Cousins and Dan Bailey rally the Vikes back to win the game in overtime. Their newly acquired kicker hits a 55 yarder with time running out of overtime to win the game.
- Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs keep it going. Mahomes tosses another 4 touchdowns against the Niners defense. He does however throw an interception this week, but not until he strikes twice before. Chiefs win again and move to 3-0.
- Tampa Bay does it again. Three straight games without Le’Veon Bell and three straight losses for the Steelers. Steelers cannot get it going against the Buccaneers defense. The Buccaneers get Brent Grimes back on defense this week and he ends up the difference maker. Buccaneers under Ryan FitzMAGIC do it again.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick and Patrick Mahomes do it again? Yes, Both FitzMagic and #TDMahomes throw for four touchdowns a piece. The gun shows continue and they once again win Offensive Player of the Week in the NFL (AFC/NFC).
- Matt Breida goes off again. The Niners running back is a must start against the Chiefs this week. The Chiefs are allowing points and Breida is a player who can kill you running the ball and catching the ball out the backfield. Over 100 and two touchdowns for the former undrafted back.
- Carson Wentz struggles badly in his come back, and the Colts defense is able to come up with multiple turnovers, but the Eagles defense and special teams prevail. Eagles CB Ronald Darby wins his team the game with a pick six on Andrew Luck with time running out in the 4th quarter.