Five trades I feel should happen before the NFL trade deadline
The NFL Trade Deadline is coming up and let’s face it with all these injuries happening around the league, there are a few players I could see dealt before the week 6 deadline on October 30th, 2018 at 4 pm.
- 49ers need a quarterback and the Baltimore Ravens have one. Robert Griffin III is the third stringer in Baltimore and right now Kyle Shanahan the former Redskins OC is the Niners coach. This seems like a match made in heaven. I was going to trade Tyrod Taylor to the West Coast, but I think Shanahan would much rather have a guy he is familiar with.
- Earl Thomas to the Chiefs – This trade has a bunch of steam, and it just makes sense. Right now the Chiefs have Eric Berry and Ron Parker, but could you imagine adding Earl Thomas with Eric Berry? My Lord, this already scary Chiefs team would become that much more scary.
- Le’Veon Bell to the Buccaneers – The Buccaneers have Ryan FitzMagic right now dominating things in Tampa Bay, and let’s face it if they had a running game, they could be the best team in the league. The Buccaneers are not afraid to pay a player they like and Le’Veon Bell would make the Buccaneers an immediate contender. This trade makes too much sense.
- Laquon Treadwell to the Bills – Laquon Treadwell has been on the hotseat for a while, but he is a solid wide out that could be a big time weapon for the Bills rookie quarterback. Treadwell has been utilized a bit this year and it could be to draw attention to him to help the trade process. Bills need a wide out bad, and this makes sense.
- Jameis Winston traded to the Jaguars – I know this is my shocker, but the Jaguars need a better quarterback. I think Jameis can come in and push Blake Bortles. This move sounds wild, but I think it would make the Jaguars better.