Le’Veon Bell is one of the most productive Running Backs we have seen in years past. He is a Marshall Faulk type of a back. He is one who can run the ball with great vision and tremendous patience. Also, he is one of those backs that can catch and is used like a wide receiver out of the backfield.
His usage rate has surpassed the rest of his running back colleagues. Le’Veon touched the ball 406 times, which as an average of 25 times through the course. Todd Gurley just signed a new deal for 4 years 57 million with 21 million of it is guaranteed. Todd Gurley touched the ball in average 21 times a game. I’m still wondering what Bell’s Plans for the future are.
His Agent Adisa Bakari in an interview with XM radio (via Ray Fittipaldo of the Post-Gazette in Pittsburgh) said: “I’m not going to discuss our plan publicly, but if you’re Kevin Colbert and you’re Mike Tomlin, and you have a once-in-a-generation type of player for one more season, what would your plan be? You can read in between those lines,” Bakari said. Le’Veon is seeking a huge payday come March but it will come at the hands of being fined $853,000, but if he does sit out he will be fresh for the open season of free agency.
Bell is looking for a deal with 17 million guaranteed. It doesn’t do the Steelers any justice that his offensive line is talking bad about him. It could affect Bell landing his money that he has rightfully earned.
Hopefully, we can see him before the week 10 deadline, so he can put his stats together and put on a show for the fans and the other 31 teams because, In reality, he won’t be representing the Black and Gold for too long.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 29 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 37 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 54 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 60 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro