Le’Veon Bell is one of the most productive Running Backs we have seen in years past. He is a Marshall Faulk type of a back. He is one who can run the ball with great vision and tremendous patience. Also, he is one of those backs that can catch and is used like a wide receiver out of the backfield.
His usage rate has surpassed the rest of his running back colleagues. Le’Veon touched the ball 406 times, which as an average of 25 times through the course. Todd Gurley just signed a new deal for 4 years 57 million with 21 million of it is guaranteed. Todd Gurley touched the ball in average 21 times a game. I’m still wondering what Bell’s Plans for the future are.
His Agent Adisa Bakari in an interview with XM radio (via Ray Fittipaldo of the Post-Gazette in Pittsburgh) said: “I’m not going to discuss our plan publicly, but if you’re Kevin Colbert and you’re Mike Tomlin, and you have a once-in-a-generation type of player for one more season, what would your plan be? You can read in between those lines,” Bakari said. Le’Veon is seeking a huge payday come March but it will come at the hands of being fined $853,000, but if he does sit out he will be fresh for the open season of free agency.
Bell is looking for a deal with 17 million guaranteed. It doesn’t do the Steelers any justice that his offensive line is talking bad about him. It could affect Bell landing his money that he has rightfully earned.
Hopefully, we can see him before the week 10 deadline, so he can put his stats together and put on a show for the fans and the other 31 teams because, In reality, he won’t be representing the Black and Gold for too long.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: David Johnson Injury Update, When will he return from concussion protocol?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Ohio State game canceled tomorrow.....
about 55 mins ago