NFL Draft Diamonds Week 1 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers
Every year we have made our picks and predictions for the upcoming NFL season. While we may not always hit the picks, we do like having some fun. So let’s start this off by picking the winners this week.
Week 1 Picks
- Steelers v. Browns
- Bengals v. Colts
- Titans v. Dolphins
- 49ers v. Vikings
- Texans v. Patriots
- Buccaneers v. Saints
- Jaguars v. Giants
- Bills v. Ravens
- Chiefs v. Chargers
- Seahawks v. Broncos
- Redskins v. Cardinals
- Cowboys v. Panthers
- Bears v. Packers
- Jets v. Lions
- Rams v. Raiders
- Browns put up a huge fight against the Steelers. Tyrod Taylor keeps his team in the game, but they lose on a field goal with time running out in overtime. Yes, I feel Browns will take the Bell-less Steelers to overtime.
- Los Angeles Chargers put on a show against the Chiefs. Phillip Rivers leads all passers after week 1 with almost 400 yards through the air. Chargers spank the Chiefs, and it is not pretty
- Los Angeles Raiders dominate the Rams offensive line. They end up with two defenders getting 2 sacks a piece without Khalil Mack. The Rams still pull away with the victory but the Raiders defense looks solid.
- Cowboys RB/WR Tavon Austin tears it up in his first game with the Boys. The former Rams wide out goes off for over 100 yards and scores twice in his first game for America’s Team.
- Vikings RB Dalvin Cook leads all rushers after week 1. He runs for 150 yards against the 49ers. Cook also runs for 2 scores against the Niners.
- Odell Beckham Jr. catches 7 passes for 140 yards against Jaguars DB Jalen Ramsey. After the game Ramsey says his injury was the reason he was burnt by OBJ.