Today a Judge in Indianapolis sentenced 37-year-old Manuel Orrego-Zavala who pled guilty to 2 counts of “DUI that causes the death of another” in July, to sixteen years in prison.
16 years in state prison was the maximum amount the Judge could sentence Orrego-Zavala.
After his prison sentence, Orrego-Zavala, who’s a Guatemalan citizen in America illegally, will face deportation.
Jackson, 26, and his driver Jeffrey Monroe, 57, pulled over to the side of the road on I-70 around 4 a.m. on February 4th when Jackson became ill. Investigators said a Ford pickup truck veered onto the shoulder striking the car and killing both men.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Trenchmen’s Corner| Daviyon Nixon Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:Trenchmen’s Corner| Christian Barmore Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago