The Seattle Seahawks starting safety Earl Thomas is holding out to get paid more, and right now he has all the leverage. This past week the Dallas Cowboys reportedly offered a second round pick for the All-Pro safety and they were denied.
Multiple teams have actually contacted the Seahawk in regards to Earl Thomas but the Seahawks are playing hard ball. They want more than what is being offered.
“Until something changes, my understanding is Earl Thomas is not expected to show up and play for the Seahawks,” Rapoport said on NFL GameDay Season Preview Tuesday.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 16 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 27 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 29 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 32 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 33 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone