- Name: Cedric Battle
- Height: 5’10
- College:Central Arkansas
- Twitter: ChillOut_L1lCed
- My hometown is Wichita Falls, Tx. The thing i love the most about it is my beautiful daughters, AnaLeah, and CaMiah.
- 1. Film Study 2. Practice 3. Strength and Conditioning
- I’m not really a guy who worry about a lot
- I have failed many times before, i just learn from it every time, I know that when you fail a lot of people expect you to continue to fail but the most successful people in the world today have all failed before, Fail mean first attempt in learning so I always will respond differently when it happens.
- How explosive I am, speed, and the vision I have on the field.
- The best player I played against has to be Tyrell Chevis, my freshmen year of college in JUCO.
- If I couldn’t play football I believe I would be coaching it, I love the game too much to not be around it.
- My room definitely
- I’m a family first type of guy, I think it would hurt more to see me lose my own blood than a stranger.
- It would have to be a football movie
- The biggest obstacle I had to overcome in my life, was making it out of where I’m from. Not getting caught up with a lot of the stuff that was going on around me, I come from a place where a lot of people I knew ended up in prison including family, and I couldn’t be another link to that chain.
- Fumbling a football
- My most memorable play has to be a play from last year playoff game against New Hampshire, I caught a wheel route out the backfield over two guys, stopped on the dime and scored from about 70 yards out.
- Meek Mill- Won’t Stop
- I believe I can succeed at the next level with my running ability, catching out of the backfield, and also believe I can be a special returner at the next level for sure.
- I would bring my grandfather back so he can see how much success I have accomplished, and to meet my daughters he always told me that I could be whatever I want to be in this world I just have to put my mind to it, and do it. He taught me so much growing up and everything he taught me was real and I just wish he was here so I can show him that I listened to everything he said.
- The Boom Boom Room
- I’m not sure about this one
- I rather be respected it’s much more deeper than being liked.
- Johnny Manziel, That dude could play at A&M and I wanted to see how good he could do in the League, but everything happens for a reason.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Adult Fan Proudly Snatches Home Run Ball from Kids ift.tt/2XUYCk7
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- Anthony Davis Joined LeBron James for Taco Tuesday ift.tt/2JF81Hm
about 41 mins ago via IFTTT
- WNBA Suspends Riquna Williams 10 Games for Domestic Violence ift.tt/2XUWGbl
about 51 mins ago via IFTTT
- Steve Kerr Calls Out Shaq For Losing Bet From 2004 ift.tt/2O23UL4
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- MVP Odds: Identifying good value in the 2019 sports books ift.tt/2XVoexa
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT