- Name: Cedric Battle
- Height: 5’10
- College:Central Arkansas
- Twitter: ChillOut_L1lCed
- My hometown is Wichita Falls, Tx. The thing i love the most about it is my beautiful daughters, AnaLeah, and CaMiah.
- 1. Film Study 2. Practice 3. Strength and Conditioning
- I’m not really a guy who worry about a lot
- I have failed many times before, i just learn from it every time, I know that when you fail a lot of people expect you to continue to fail but the most successful people in the world today have all failed before, Fail mean first attempt in learning so I always will respond differently when it happens.
- How explosive I am, speed, and the vision I have on the field.
- The best player I played against has to be Tyrell Chevis, my freshmen year of college in JUCO.
- If I couldn’t play football I believe I would be coaching it, I love the game too much to not be around it.
- My room definitely
- I’m a family first type of guy, I think it would hurt more to see me lose my own blood than a stranger.
- It would have to be a football movie
- The biggest obstacle I had to overcome in my life, was making it out of where I’m from. Not getting caught up with a lot of the stuff that was going on around me, I come from a place where a lot of people I knew ended up in prison including family, and I couldn’t be another link to that chain.
- Fumbling a football
- My most memorable play has to be a play from last year playoff game against New Hampshire, I caught a wheel route out the backfield over two guys, stopped on the dime and scored from about 70 yards out.
- Meek Mill- Won’t Stop
- I believe I can succeed at the next level with my running ability, catching out of the backfield, and also believe I can be a special returner at the next level for sure.
- I would bring my grandfather back so he can see how much success I have accomplished, and to meet my daughters he always told me that I could be whatever I want to be in this world I just have to put my mind to it, and do it. He taught me so much growing up and everything he taught me was real and I just wish he was here so I can show him that I listened to everything he said.
- The Boom Boom Room
- I’m not sure about this one
- I rather be respected it’s much more deeper than being liked.
- Johnny Manziel, That dude could play at A&M and I wanted to see how good he could do in the League, but everything happens for a reason.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...