- Antoine Griffin
- University of West Florida
- Twitter: @TwanTOOMuch
2017 Accolades & Statistics
- 63 rec – 898 yards – 14.25 YPR – 4 TDs.
What is your name?
- Antoine Griffin.
Where do you play College Football?
- University of West Florida.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 5’10″ 160lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Track.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Cornerback from Valdosta State (Donatello Brown) on the Green Bay Packers now.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Lil Wayne or Drake.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
Who is your role model & why?
- Parents. Always did whatever it took to make sure I was okay regardless of the circumstances.
You are a Finance major. What made you pursue that subject?
- The $$ that comes with it.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My least favorite class is Accounting by far.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Just being able to interact with other people in a different environment.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Jets because my favorite RB ended his career there.. (LT), Antonio Brown is my favorite player because his work ethic is unmatched. It shows when the lights come on.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- I would be in the Karate Kid. I would be Jaden Smith in that movie.
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Antonio Brown.
- Lil Wayne.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Barack Obama. He’s just an icon. A real life superhero.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- My favorite superhero is Wolverine. His powers aren’t anything crazy. He’s just a flat out monster.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Doing more than what is required of you. Putting in extra work even after the work that was mandatory is already done.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Everything isn’t going to go your way. You have to be able to compromise.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Stay focused early so you’re ahead of the game as you get further in life.
Why do you wear #7?
- Something that just happened.
What is the best part of your hometown, Tampa, FL?
- The environment. I just love the scenery. It’s beautiful.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- I don’t play any games.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Going to the national championship last year.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Being able to get my family anything they wanted.
- Marrying a beautiful wife.
- Having beautiful healthy children.
What is your hidden talent?
If there is a book written about Antoine Griffin, what is the title?
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Play in the NFL.
- Travel the world.
- Have children.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
- How to Get Away with Murder.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Workout on the field or in the weight room.
If you could catch a TD from one NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Tom Brady. I just want to know how it feels to play with someone that is arguably the greatest of all time.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the University of West Florida football team?
- Individually I want 1000 yards receiving and over 10 TDs as well as to get a shot at the NFL. I also want to be the best teammate possible this last year and enjoy it because it did fly.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Antoine Griffin, what would they be?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Tyson! twitter.com/PFF_AAF/status…
about 5 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I know one thing, I would not be near him twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st…
about 6 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 36 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago via Twitter Web Client