- Trevon Sanders
- Troy University
- Twitter: @__OneMindSet
2017 Accolades & Statistics
- 2017 All-Sun Belt Second Team.
- 22 Total Tackles – 5.0 TFL – 2.5 Sacks.
What is your name?
- Trevon Sanders.
Where do you play College Football?
- Troy University.
What position do you play?
- Defensive Tackle.
What is your height/weight?
- 6’1” 320lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Joe Scelfo Center from NC State my freshman year.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Yes, usually rap music like Migos, MoneyBagg Yo, Lil Baby, Gunna.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Yes, I have to pray before every game.
Who is your role model & why?
- My Mother is my role model because she raised me and my little sister as a single parent.
You are a Criminal Justice – Homeland Security major. What made you pursue those subjects?
- I chose Criminal Justice because I like helping people and in that field you can do a lot to help and protect the people of the United States.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My favorite class was Homeland Security my least favorite is History.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Joining my fraternity Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- My favorite NFL team is the Dallas Cowboys and my favorite player was Michael Vick. I grew up as a Cowboys fan because of my family and Michael Vick was my favorite player because he was great to watch and he always put on a show every time he stepped on the field.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- I would be in the movie Friday and play the role as Craig (Ice Cube).
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Barack Obama.
- Morgan Freeman.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Martin Luther King.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- The Hulk because there is no limit to his strength.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Straining! Pushing yourself past your limits to get better.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Time management. learning how to manage your time to be successful.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Be more involved in school activities.
Why do you wear #90?
- That was the number i was given when i came to college.
What is the best part of your hometown, Charleston, SC?
- Being able to be by the water and being able to go fishing.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- PS4. I play Fortnite, Call of Duty, Madden and NBA2K.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Catching my first interception and winning my first ring.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Make it to see 90 years of age.
- Make it to the NFL and have a successful career.
- Have a happy life both financially and domestically
What is your hidden talent?
- I can play the trumpet and tuba.
If there is a book written about Trevon Sanders, what is the title?
- “A Way Out of No Way.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Sky diving.
- Deep sea diving.
- Flying a plane.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Spend time with my Grandparents.
If you could sack any NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Tom Brady because he is one of the greatest QB’s in history.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Troy University football team?
- 1st team all conference, Lead the conference in TFL.
- Go 12-0.
- Win another conference championship.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Trevon Sanders, what would they be?