- Trevon Sanders
- Troy University
- Twitter: @__OneMindSet
2017 Accolades & Statistics
- 2017 All-Sun Belt Second Team.
- 22 Total Tackles – 5.0 TFL – 2.5 Sacks.
What is your name?
- Trevon Sanders.
Where do you play College Football?
- Troy University.
What position do you play?
- Defensive Tackle.
What is your height/weight?
- 6’1” 320lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Joe Scelfo Center from NC State my freshman year.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Yes, usually rap music like Migos, MoneyBagg Yo, Lil Baby, Gunna.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
- Yes, I have to pray before every game.
Who is your role model & why?
- My Mother is my role model because she raised me and my little sister as a single parent.
You are a Criminal Justice – Homeland Security major. What made you pursue those subjects?
- I chose Criminal Justice because I like helping people and in that field you can do a lot to help and protect the people of the United States.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- My favorite class was Homeland Security my least favorite is History.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Joining my fraternity Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- My favorite NFL team is the Dallas Cowboys and my favorite player was Michael Vick. I grew up as a Cowboys fan because of my family and Michael Vick was my favorite player because he was great to watch and he always put on a show every time he stepped on the field.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- I would be in the movie Friday and play the role as Craig (Ice Cube).
If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who are they?
- Barack Obama.
- Morgan Freeman.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
- Martin Luther King.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
- The Hulk because there is no limit to his strength.
What is your definition of hard work?
- Straining! Pushing yourself past your limits to get better.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Time management. learning how to manage your time to be successful.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Be more involved in school activities.
Why do you wear #90?
- That was the number i was given when i came to college.
What is the best part of your hometown, Charleston, SC?
- Being able to be by the water and being able to go fishing.
Who do you choose, Jordan or LeBron?
Are you a PS4 or Xbox One guy? What games are you playing right now?
- PS4. I play Fortnite, Call of Duty, Madden and NBA2K.
What has been your most memorable moment as a student-athlete?
- Catching my first interception and winning my first ring.
If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
- Make it to see 90 years of age.
- Make it to the NFL and have a successful career.
- Have a happy life both financially and domestically
What is your hidden talent?
- I can play the trumpet and tuba.
If there is a book written about Trevon Sanders, what is the title?
- “A Way Out of No Way.”
What are three things on your “Bucket List?”
- Sky diving.
- Deep sea diving.
- Flying a plane.
Are you binge watching anything on Netflix or Hulu right now?
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Spend time with my Grandparents.
If you could sack any NFL QB, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Tom Brady because he is one of the greatest QB’s in history.
What are the goals for 2018, both individually & for the Troy University football team?
- 1st team all conference, Lead the conference in TFL.
- Go 12-0.
- Win another conference championship.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Trevon Sanders, what would they be?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Draymond Green’s Mother Defended Tom Izzo for Yelling at One of His Players ift.tt/2HNs9YO
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9FhhoN8gze
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/sE2b0ji07g
about 6 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LitGlpINm7
about 8 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zaAL42GZMV
about 9 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro