The NFL is reportedly investigating the Pittsburgh Steelers for using deflated footballs in last night’s pre-season game against the Eagles, according to Howard Eskim if WIP.
Eskin said he seen the ball in question and it looked like a Marshmallow.
The incident happened in the third quarter when rookie QB Mason Rudolph was in the game.
The NFL has enough problems right now with the Anthem and helmet fines, so they do not need anymore negative media. Hopefully they can fix this issue quickly.
From NFL’s Michael Signora, “All footballs were in compliance with NFL rules following the pregame inspection process and all proper procedures were followed. In 3rd quarter, a football that was found to be defective, removed from play and will be sent back to Wilson for review
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone