Eskin said he seen the ball in question and it looked like a Marshmallow.
The incident happened in the third quarter when rookie QB Mason Rudolph was in the game.
The NFL has enough problems right now with the Anthem and helmet fines, so they do not need anymore negative media. Hopefully they can fix this issue quickly.
From NFL’s Michael Signora, “All footballs were in compliance with NFL rules following the pregame inspection process and all proper procedures were followed. In 3rd quarter, a football that was found to be defective, removed from play and will be sent back to Wilson for review
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rodney Morris II, LB, University of West Georgia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/los-an…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/marvin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l1jCFF9Eio
about 49 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/noah-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro