The NFL is reportedly investigating the Pittsburgh Steelers for using deflated footballs in last night’s pre-season game against the Eagles, according to Howard Eskim if WIP.
Eskin said he seen the ball in question and it looked like a Marshmallow.
The incident happened in the third quarter when rookie QB Mason Rudolph was in the game.
The NFL has enough problems right now with the Anthem and helmet fines, so they do not need anymore negative media. Hopefully they can fix this issue quickly.
From NFL’s Michael Signora, “All footballs were in compliance with NFL rules following the pregame inspection process and all proper procedures were followed. In 3rd quarter, a football that was found to be defective, removed from play and will be sent back to Wilson for review
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Raiders make the absolute right call by sending their scouts home nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/raider… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uqEcKl7BF2
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I am hearing Notre Dame Punter Tyler Newsome has been blowing up. One team in particular has called him three time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone