I am sitting here looking at betting odds for week 1 in college football and one game sticks out to me really bad. Maybe it is because the Ohio State Buckeyes have been in the news lately for drama, but they are the favorites, to beat another solid Division 1 football program by 39 points, according to one sports gambling website.
Last week, Oregon State head coach Jonathan Smith announced that the 6-foot-7 Jake Luton will start the 2018 season opener Saturday at Ohio State.
Luton started four games last season before he was sidelined with a thoracic spine fracture during a game against Washington State.
Ohio State suspended its national championship football coach Urban Meyer for three games after the school investigated his handling of allegations of domestic abuse involving one of his former assistant coaches.
Meyer, who will miss games against Oregon State, Rutgers and TCU, is suspended without pay. He has been on paid leave since Aug. 1.
Maybe the Buckeyes players will come out gunning for Oregon State, but I just cannot see them beating a solid Oregon State football team by 39 points without their head coach. What do you think is this even a possibility?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kyle Kuzma’s Ex Katya Elise Hennry Returns Fire at Kendall Jenner ift.tt/2lye0W7
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Would you trade a first round pick for Jadeveon Clowney? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/jadeve… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2oAg6mchbu
about 29 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Two HS football players killed in a car crash in Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/oregon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nHmLp2g3je
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Second Baylor football player who had has life ruined by rape allegations wins in court… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Drake Shows Off Ridiculous Indoor OVO Basketball Court ift.tt/2lBZAUZ
about 59 mins ago via IFTTT