Odell Beckham Jr. recently was baptized in Jerusalem and now he is taking another step forward in his faith. While many who give their lives to Christ try to do more for him, OBJ wanted to show the world his commitment to his Lord. According to TMZ Sports, OBJ spent 5k to have a cross of diamonds placed in his mouth.
OBJ had the procedure done a few days ago … and it wasn’t cheap — coming in at around $5,000 — and his dentist tells TMZ Sports it wasn’t exactly easy to do, either.
“I got my ceramus to make a porcelain veneer that looked just like his tooth,” New York dentist Dr. Lee Gause says.
“And then, on that porcelain veneer, I got a diamond cross made from Odell’s jeweler that he actually made on a 3D rendering that I printed and sent to his shop.”
Gause tells us he then locked in the jewels on Odell’s canine teeth … and they ain’t removable unless Beckham returns to the dentist’s chair.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Eli Manning Shows Off His Wheels as a Lead Blocker on a Run Play ift.tt/30q0d3H
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- Pau Gasol’s Wife Cat Gasol Brought the Heat Poolside in Italy ift.tt/2L2pXN5
about 60 mins ago via IFTTT
- Buffalo Bills roster predictions nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/buffal… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jackson Scott-Brown, OL, University of Northern Iowa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- James Harden Said the ‘Media Narrative’ Kept Him From Winning MVP ift.tt/2NrQfeg
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT