Odell Beckham Jr. recently was baptized in Jerusalem and now he is taking another step forward in his faith. While many who give their lives to Christ try to do more for him, OBJ wanted to show the world his commitment to his Lord. According to TMZ Sports, OBJ spent 5k to have a cross of diamonds placed in his mouth.
OBJ had the procedure done a few days ago … and it wasn’t cheap — coming in at around $5,000 — and his dentist tells TMZ Sports it wasn’t exactly easy to do, either.
“I got my ceramus to make a porcelain veneer that looked just like his tooth,” New York dentist Dr. Lee Gause says.
“And then, on that porcelain veneer, I got a diamond cross made from Odell’s jeweler that he actually made on a 3D rendering that I printed and sent to his shop.”
Gause tells us he then locked in the jewels on Odell’s canine teeth … and they ain’t removable unless Beckham returns to the dentist’s chair.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Rashaad Penny Injury Update, Limit your expectations moving forward… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Fantasy Football Buy and Sell Advice: Week 12 ift.tt/2HCscJf
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:51% of Americans support paying college athletes, Ohio State study finds nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ohio-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:Texas State’s All-Conference defensive back Khambrail Winters shot and killed in Texas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Seahawks are working out WR Darvin Kidsy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darvin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/iKfR7eAUqq
about 56 mins ago