Odell Beckham Jr. is the highest paid player in the NFL and today he went all in when getting filmed by his teammates in the locker room. Beckham Jr. has been one of the most solid football players in the NFL the past couple years and this dance right here is classic. I bet he is excited after seeing those numbers he is going to get paid.
Josina Anderson of ESPN reports that Beckham has agreed to a five-year, $95 million contract with the team. She reports that $65 million of the money is guaranteed.
Anderson has reported other details of the deal, including that the deal has $5 million of the $95 million total value is in the form of incentives. She also reports that his $8.4 million salary for this year is part of a deal that will cover the next six years in total at $98.4 million in base total value, so the average annual salary for the overall deal comes in at $16.4 million while the new money average is $18 million per season, per Pro Football Talk.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3uEcqRPmZA
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/kaleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Model Rhiannon Darney is a Giants Fan, Eli Manning’s The ‘Most Important Giant Ever’ & Does AB Really Want to Be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gFXSvbi6Qb
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro