The New York Jets have reached to the Oakland Raiders to express their interest in trading for perennial All-Pro outside linebacker Khalil Mack, according to Manish Mehta.
According to the report, the Raiders have fielded queries from more than a dozen teams, including several that have reached out multiple times.
According to the report, the Raiders do not have interest in trading their All-Pro pass rusher. The Jets are just one of many to contact the Raiders, but while the Raiders may not have interest now, they could down the road.
Right now the Raiders pass rusher has missed 27 total days. This is the second pass rusher the Jets have reached out to in the past couple days according to Mehta.
BREAKING: #Jets reach out to Jaguars to gauge their interest in trading pass rusher Dante Fowler, Jr., per sources.
— Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) August 21, 2018
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kyle Kuzma’s Ex Katya Elise Hennry Returns Fire at Kendall Jenner ift.tt/2lye0W7
about 16 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Would you trade a first round pick for Jadeveon Clowney? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/jadeve… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2oAg6mchbu
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Two HS football players killed in a car crash in Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/oregon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nHmLp2g3je
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Second Baylor football player who had has life ruined by rape allegations wins in court… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Drake Shows Off Ridiculous Indoor OVO Basketball Court ift.tt/2lBZAUZ
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT