Two weeks ago in Oxnard, California the Dallas Cowboys opened up training camp. The National Anthem was played and all the players stood tall. The problem was not the players though. The problem was the Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who failed to remove his hat during the play of the National Anthem.
Dale Hansen of Dallas-Fort Worth’s WFAA called out Jones with video evidence of Jones violating the United States Flag Code, per Pro Football Talk’s Charean Williams.
Today Jones was asked about why he failed to remove his hat and if he wanted to comment and he quickly said No, No, No.
This got interesting pretty quickly. What do you think? Should the owner take his hat off?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Raiders make the absolute right call by sending their scouts home nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/raider… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uqEcKl7BF2
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I am hearing Notre Dame Punter Tyler Newsome has been blowing up. One team in particular has called him three time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone