Two weeks ago in Oxnard, California the Dallas Cowboys opened up training camp. The National Anthem was played and all the players stood tall. The problem was not the players though. The problem was the Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who failed to remove his hat during the play of the National Anthem.
Dale Hansen of Dallas-Fort Worth’s WFAA called out Jones with video evidence of Jones violating the United States Flag Code, per Pro Football Talk’s Charean Williams.
Today Jones was asked about why he failed to remove his hat and if he wanted to comment and he quickly said No, No, No.
This got interesting pretty quickly. What do you think? Should the owner take his hat off?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone