Dallas Cowboys start quarterback Dak Prescott’s father was arrested in Texas this past weekend, and get this for a very tiny amount of weed.
57-year-old Nathaniel Prescott was driving on Highway 87 in Orange County, TX when he was stopped for a traffic violation.
During the stop, troopers discovered weed (less than 2 grams!) in the driver’s side door of his Cadillac Escalade and arrested Prescott for misdemeanor possession.
Prescott was hauled to a nearby station where he was booked and posed for a mug shot. He was eventually released on $500 bond, according to KFDM’s Peter Eliopoulos.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ESPN Makes Statement on LaVar Ball Hitting on Molly Qerim on Live TV bit.ly/2x4mBlO
about 12 mins ago via IFTTT
- Cardinals Matt Carpenter Beats Extreme Shift with a Bunt for a Double bit.ly/2IRKCSP
about 21 mins ago via IFTTT
- Golfer Walks Straight From U.S. Open to His Graduation bit.ly/2KvMrIz
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- Danny Green Reveals What Warriors Players Said after Klay Thompson’s ACL Injury bit.ly/2WQCOL4
about 52 mins ago via IFTTT
- Kyrie Irving Has ‘Ghosted’ Celtics Ahead Of Free Agency bit.ly/2FieCGi
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT