Colin Kaepernick will not back down from the NFL, and today he won big.
The NFL lost big today when arbitrator Stephen Burbank announced his ruling that the case will not be dismissed, as the NFL had requested.
“On August 28, 2018, the System Arbitrator denied the NFL’s request that he dismiss Colin Kaepernick’s complaint alleging that his inability to secure a player contract since becoming a free agent in March 2017 has been due to an agreement among team owners and the NFL that violates Article 17, Section 1 of the collective bargaining agreement between the NFL and the NFLPA,” Burbank’s statement said.
Kaepernick and the NFL will now go to trial. The case will still be hard to prove, but if Kaepernick can prove the NFL is screwing him for taking a knee he is going to be paid big time.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kyle Kuzma’s Ex Katya Elise Hennry Returns Fire at Kendall Jenner ift.tt/2lye0W7
about 10 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Would you trade a first round pick for Jadeveon Clowney? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/jadeve… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2oAg6mchbu
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Two HS football players killed in a car crash in Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/oregon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nHmLp2g3je
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Second Baylor football player who had has life ruined by rape allegations wins in court… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Drake Shows Off Ridiculous Indoor OVO Basketball Court ift.tt/2lBZAUZ
about 51 mins ago via IFTTT