Two years ago, Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo was suspended one game for hitting Ravens wide out Mike Wallace in the head with his shoulder for making a hard tackle, and since that suspension Sendejo has not been happy with the NFL’s rules.
After watching last night’s games Sendejo once again was not too happy.
Sendejo wore a hat in the locker room and it is going viral because of the message on it.
Sendejo takes a shot at Donald Trump and the NFL by wearing a hat to training camp with the message, “Make Football Violent Again.”
Sendejo says he has been wearing it a while, but it applies now!
“I’ve been wearing this for a while,” Sendejo says of the hat. “But I guess it applies more now.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 12 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone