The CFL is an interesting monster, but one of their rules is a player on a team’s exclusive 45 man neg list can demand to be offered a contract within 10 days and if a contract is not received in that period then the player is removed from the list. If a contract offer is received but rejected the player is removed fromt he list one year from the offer date.
Well, Future NFL Hall of Fame wide receiver Terrell Owens activated his 10-day window that will force the Edmonton Eskimos to offer him a contract or release his rights on July 14, per Justin Dunk of 3rd Down Nation.
The move by Owens is a sign he’s interested in coming to play in the CFL! The Eskimos added Owens to their negotiation list on June 19th, which is not that long ago. Interesting move, I wonder if the Eskimoes will pull the trigger on T.O., right before he enters the NFL Hall of Fame!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l1egGR7SWs
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9i5HzaM6Pi
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tevin Singleton, CB, Bowie State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago