Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk did some digging in the NFL policies and found out some really interesting information. According to Florio, anyone who is popped for PED usage can have their suspension reduced by up to 50 percent if that person provides information to the league about anyone else who has violated the policy. This is what it says:
“The NFL Management Council may, prior to the conclusion of a Player’s appeal, reduce the length of the suspension and corresponding bonus forfeiture by up to 50% when the Player has provided full and complete assistance (including hearing testimony if required) to the Management Council which results in the finding of an additional violation of the Policy by another Player, coach, trainer or other person subject to this Policy,” the policy reads.
Could you imagine a player from one team testifying on a player from in their division to get their suspension reduced? Who does that? I am sorry I thought this was pretty interesting, and kudos to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Logan Bandy, OT, University of Calgary nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/logan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: Sam Darnold To Carolina Panthers In Exchange For The #8 Overall Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/sam-da…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Former NFL Scout says BYU QB ZACH WILSON is a Third-Round Pick at best| Will get scouts fired? - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/zach-w…
about 55 mins ago
- Does evidence prove LSU WR Ja’Marr Chase is a natural underachiever? - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jamarr…
about 55 mins ago