NFL Draft Diamonds Scouting Report: Noah Fisher, OT, Tulane University
- OT : Noah Fisher,
- School: South Alabama
- Transfer to Tulane 2018 season
- Height 6’5
- Weight 315 lbs
- Draft: 2019
- Projected Forty: 5.38
- Projected Round 7- UDFA
- Number 57
News & Stats
- 2018: Transfer to Tulane
- Was Projected to start at LT with South Alabama
- 2017 : Started every game at LT
- 36 knockdowns & 44 cutblocks
- 2nd team All Sun Belt Conference Offensive line by Phil Steele & Athlon Sports
- Scored a 90 % or higher 4 times
- 2016: Started 12 games at RT 1 game at RG
- Has played every year at South Alabama
- 36 cut blocks & 30 Knockdowns
- Scored a 92% grade over win vs New Mexico State
- 9 % grade against #19 ranked Arkansas State
Consistent OT with the versatility to move around the line.
Tulane is getting a stud OT in his senior Year coming off a spectacular JR & Sophomore campaigns.
Straight Mauler big physical O lineman can overpower the competition also understands the OL inside and out. Has blocked against NFL Caliber guys and has done very well. Tested with a consistently high grade despite the level of competition. Strong thick upper body & arms strong legs quick moving feet. Built like a NFL caliber OT has the blocking ability of one as well.
Recruited from Decatur Georgia in 2013 South Alabama has been the only school Fisher has ever known Collegically. Now in Tulane can see if the big man gets more attention for his outstanding career thus far. Has a solid group of guys on the 2019 Tulane team that could win some games this year with other All Conference O lineman Corey Dublin, TE Charles Jones & WR Terren Encalade could be an explosive combo on Saturdays this fall.
Physical, good hand blocking skills pro style stance good wide base, keeps shoulders square good hand placement/ Technique with a good long reach. Fluid lateral movements good size for the position.
Hard to believe he is ranked so low on the boards i’ve seen, my board he would be a lot higher. A OT most definitely worth taking a flyer on in a late round especially with lack of depth in past drafts and overall throughout the league .
Should be interesting if he gets a shot at the Shrine game or Senior Bowl this year.Really think he will get a look then, maybe even an invite to the combine.