Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner was arrested Sunday following a chase in Azusa, California, according to a report from NBC Los Angeles.
Browner was arrested wanted for kidnapping, false imprisonment, burglary, grand theft auto and violation of restraining order.
Browner is best known for being one of the first members of the Seahawk’s “Legion of Boom” secondary. He is a two time Super Bowl Champion as well.
Browner is really struggling now that he is not on the football field. He was recently arrested on May 6 for battery and child endangerment and pleaded no contest, according to TMZ.
He was arrested on drug charges in October, and he was arrested for making criminal threats in September. In 2016 he was accused of assaulting his child’s grandfather, although he did not face charges.
This is not going well for the former Legion of Boom member. He obviously needs some help.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Shots fired twitter.com/sportscenter/s…
about 14 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Grab Dinner as Cheating Rumors Swirl ift.tt/2Ggyb2q
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- Charles Oakley Grades the New York Knicks’ New Roster ift.tt/2XNGk9v
about 50 mins ago via IFTTT
- Thunder Were Reportedly Already Preparing to Trade Russell Westbrook Before Paul George Trade ift.tt/2Sk5aYo
about 60 mins ago via IFTTT
- Adult Fan Proudly Snatches Home Run Ball from Kids ift.tt/2XUYCk7
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT