“I definitely feel like I’m underrated. I think I’m the best receiver in the NFL,” the Houston Texans’ star wideout said. “Having guys ranked in front of me that I know that I’m better than, that’s always going to drive me.”
Last year without his star quarterback for most of the season, Hopkins ranked fourth in the NFL with 1,378 receiving yards, despite missing the last game of the season.
His 91.9 receiving yards per game were only second to Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown, who averaged 109.5 yards per game. Does DeAndre Hopkins have a right to be upset? I feel he is a top 3 wide out in the game. Do you agree? Let us know on Twitter!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rodney Morris II, LB, University of West Georgia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Los Angeles Rams draft needs: 5 small schoolers who can help the Rams win the Super Bowl nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/los-an…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Marvin Conley, DB, University of West Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/marvin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Pace Temple, WR, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/pace-t… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l1jCFF9Eio
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Noah Beh, OL, University of Delaware nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/noah-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro