- Quinn Frisell
- Augsburg University
What is your name?
- Quinn Frisell.
Where do you play College Football?
- Augsburg University.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
- 6’3″ 200lbs.
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
- Basketball, Track & Field.
Who is the toughest player you have competed against in College?
- Joseph Putu, CB at the University of Florida.
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
- Drake, Migos, Future.
Who is your role model & why?
- Johnny Manziel. He has had his back against the wall a lot & handles adversity well.
While in College, what has been your favorite & least favorite class?
- Favorite classes involve anything working with kids & being able to teach. Least favorite class, any math class.
Outside of Football, what has been your favorite experience while in College?
- Being able to meet a lot of great people.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
- Michael Vick when he played for the Falcons. He was a different style of QB that changed the game.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
- Remember the Titans, Sunshine. The greatest fictional QB of all time.
If you could have dinner with three (3) people, dead or alive, who are they?
- My Grandpa, Johnny Manziel, Tom Brady.
What is your definition of hard work?
- A lot of time & effort put into something when nobody is watching.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
- Time really flies, make the most of it & enjoy everyone who you’re on the journey with.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
- Work hard & anything can happen.
Why do you wear #3?
- Lucky number 3.
What is the best part of your hometown, Plymouth, MN?
- Growing up in a big town that you can get a small town feel in while being 30 minutes from Minneapolis. As well as all of the great people in it.
If you had one free hour each day, how would you choose to use it?
- Playing catch or playing Fortnite.
You are a Physical Education major, what made you choose that subject?
- I love being able to teach & coach kids who love doing sports & activities as much as I do.
You led the MIAC in total passing yards, passing yards per game & total touchdowns; what are your goals in 2018 both individually & for the team?
- I am looking forward to improving on what I did during last years season individually, but more importantly at what we can improve on as a team as far as being competitive in one of the best conferences in the country.
If you could throw a TD to one NFL WR/TE, past or present, who would it be & why?
- Randy Moss. The greatest WR of all time & he played for the home state Minnesota Vikings.
If you could give NFL scouts three words to describe the type of man they are getting in Quinn Frisell, what would they be?
- Dedicated, Determined, Confident.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2021 has Megatron, Peyton Manning and more nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/pro-fo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul passed away today nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/markus…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chargers designated RB Austin Ekeler to return from injured reserve nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EQLEnOwTNJ
about 57 mins ago