What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Tim Tebow is my role model because he handles himself on and off the field, a humble and respectful man
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Growing up I played everything up until college, so I played basketball, baseball, track, and field, and did competition weightlifting
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest person I ever faced would have to be our running back Jordan Chunn, he is a big powerful back but also has some surprise getaway speed, and runs hard downhill.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
I would say, Hunter Reese, one of our D-lineman, he is undersized but his quickness makes up
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
So cold by Breaking Benjamin – I like all music so the hard rock gets me pumped up and ready
to hit someone.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I compare myself to Tyrann Mathieu because he moves around a lot, he is not scared to come up and lay a hit on someone and reads the field good.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle in my life is not having my real dad in my life all the time and growing up learning things on my own, but my stepdad was a big blessing that came into my life to help me overcome things I needed as a young man
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Some of the pre-game rituals I have was to dress up and “swag” out because if you look good you play good, and then just listen to my pregame playlist and go over my plays
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The most memorable play in my college career was my big hit on Danny Etling that took him out of the game and gave us more momentum
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
WHO DAT!! I am the biggest New Orlean Saints fan, I’ve been watching them since I could remember.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
If I could have dinner with three people dead or alive I would have to say, Tim Tebow, Will Smith, and Kevin Hart.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Bills are signing TE Nate Becker to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nate-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qHDP1m1SD3
about 7 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bears legendary running back Gale Sayers has passed away at the age of 77 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/gale-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bills signed RB Antonio Williams to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IUtWx7y95T
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 33 mins ago