What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
6,4” 320 lbs
What is your position?
Offensive Line (T, G, or C)
Where do you play college football?
The University of Indianapolis
Where are you from?
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Who is your role model, and why?
My father, because he taught me to respect others and that success comes from hard work and dedication.
Who was your favorite teacher:
Mr. Plasterer from Snider High School.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played baseball until I was nine, and I also wrestled in High School for two years.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Morgan Fox from Colorado State-Pueblo, he had a high motor and was a freak athlete.
Who is the most underrated player on your team:
One of our interior D lineman Rondell Weathers, he plays with great leverage and explosiveness.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
March Madness by Future
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I try to mimic Tyron Smith from the Cowboys with my play. He is a true technician and uses his size, quick feet and leverage to overpower most defenders.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Over the past few years, my father has had a lot of health issues and has required various surgeries amongst other things. It was hard to deal with, especially during the season. My family, teammates, and coaches supported me through everything and we were able to get through it.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I always go out on the field before our position meetings on game day and stretch, then work on my pass sets and footwork.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Against Norte Dame College this past season. It was 4th and short nearing our red zone and we decided to go for it. We ran inside zone to my side and I drove my guy off the ball about 15 yards and pancakes him. We converted and ended up scoring on that drive.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
In high school, each class on the football team had a community service project that we worked with for our 4 years. My class volunteer at Erin’s House for grieving children. We hung out with the kids and helped them get their mind off of whatever they were going through and served them a meal.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
I always liked Green Bay Packers, because that was the youth team that I played for, but as I got older I became a Colts fan.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandfather, Gandhi, and Leonardo Da Vinci
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Justin Smith, WR, Norfolk State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/justin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dimitrius Patterson, WR, Lindsey Wilson College… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marshon Crowder, S, University of Dubuque nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/marsho…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Donte Davenport, ATH, West Liberty University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Ike Onike, Linebacker nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/ike-on… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AX0S3j85k8
about 23 mins ago