What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Central Connecticut State Univ.
Where are you from?
Union, New Jersey
Who is your role model, and why?
My Mom. She has always had my back, instilled in me morals and right from wrong.
Who was your favorite teacher?
4th Grade Mrs. Bridges
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Wrestled /Played Rec. Basketball/ Track
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Eric Dungey /Chase Edmonds
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Sky’s the Limit (The Notorious B.I.G)
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Lavonte David- Similar size, style of play, and his consistency/productivity. Also the fact that he is a leader and a captain of his defense.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I’ve overcome a handful of obstacles in my life, senior year of high-school, senior year of college and many other instances. Just want to give thanks to my Almighty God for still being here today with the opportunities that lay before me.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I envision scenarios and plays my defense is going to make. I listen to Drake, Future, Gucci and whatever’s hot. Read my fav. bible verses. Then I write down Phil. 4:13 on both my wrist.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My goal-line vs. Conf. Opp. Bryant. They were driving the ball down the field leading a comeback, they reached the 1 going in, I timed the snap on a QB sneak. Found the QB as he was leaning forward and snagged the ball from him. I laid at the bottom of the pile with the ball until the refs realized the Qb was in the end-zone without the ball. I ran off with it.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Giving back to the community of New Britain. Helping kids at a local Elementary school. Helping out with football camps back at my high school. Just doing the right things, and continue being role model to little kids and my younger siblings as well.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Lebron James, My Mom, and my Grandfather
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Carolina Panthers have signed former South Dakota State FB Mikey Daniel nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/mikey-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: TJ Morrison, DB, Stony Brook nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/tj-mor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4blAjxX7yJ
about 48 mins ago
- I am hearing Hue Jackson will be the next offensive coordinator at Tennessee State University! Congrats to Coach! G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL is forcing their employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine or else they will restrict their duties… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:A black high school football player from Illinois forced to sit in locker stuffed with banana peel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago