Edge – Comparing the best Edge Rushers to others around the league by Austin Guptel
Bradley Chubb – Joey Bosa: Nasty against the run and explosive against the pass, Chubb is the clear-cut best defensive lineman in this draft. He uses his hands extremely well and should have a smooth transition to the NFL.
Marcus Davenport – Ziggy Ansah: Has similar raw athleticism to Ansah but maybe a better run defender than Ansah was coming in. Davenport has all the tools to develop into an explosive pass rusher.
Harold Landry – Bruce Irvin: Landry took a step back during an injury-laden 2017 campaign, but it is hard to deny the talent he has. Landry had an excellent 2016 season, tested well at the Combine, and will likely be a first-round pick.
Sam Hubbard – Ryan Kerrigan: Hubbard is extremely sound against the run and plays with a high motor. Though he may not have the highest ceiling, Hubbard has the skills and attitude to make an immediate impact.
Arden Key – Aldon Smith: Key’s stock dropped tremendously since the last offseason. However, his talent and upside keep him relevant as a potential day one or early day two pick.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 2 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2FQ06ch
about 29 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: New York Giants vs. Chicago Bears ift.tt/2RIxzI0
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7oiqvq62os
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago