- Jose Duncan
- Defensive Line
- University of Rhode Island
- H’T: 6’3 W’T: 252
– Demonstrates good athletic ability, speed and C.O.D chasing ball carriers sideline to sideline.
– Displays good mental processing in quickly reading run or pass and wins at the point of attack with good speed and sudden movements keeping blockers off him
– Shows good play strength using his sudden movement and powerful upper body to gain leverage vs run game
. Duncan makes plays sideline to sideline catching RBs from behind fighting off blocks using quick hand movements to beat the OL at the point of attack
– Demonstrates the ability to gain inside leverage with swim technique and finishes to the quarterback
– Uses hand placement quickness to gain leverage to defeat OL hook block
– Displays Good Competitive Toughness winning with a combination of power and quickness to quickly shed blocks at the point of attack in the run game and wins with effort and leverage and finishes to the QB.