- D’Angelo Brewer
- University of Tulsa Golden Hurricane
What is your name?
Where did you play College Football?
University of Tulsa.
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
Basketball & Track.
Who is the toughest player you competed against in College?
Shaquem Griffin (LB UCF 2013-2017).
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
Yes but it depends on how I’m feeling I listen to a lot of people I don’t have a set playlist.
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
I prayed and rubbed holy water on my shoulders and knees, why? I think of as my protection
Who is your role model & why?
My dad, because no matter what situation we have been in life he’s always kept his head and found a way to better us and for me that mindset has pushed me through a lot of tough times.
While in College, what was your favorite & least favorite class?
Favorite class branding least favorite math.
Outside of Football, what was your favorite experience while in College?
Just networking and meeting people who come from different places and backgrounds.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
Chicago bears, that’s my families team because they live in Chicago, my favorite player used to be Marshall Faulk growing up because he was so versatile and dominating.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
John Wick, because that’s one of the best action movies ever and I know filming is awesome just to feel like a badass lol.
If you could have dinner with three (3) people, dead or alive, who are they?
LeBron James, Barack Obama, Diddy.
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
Bruce Lee, because I would love to get words of advice from him.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
Superman because he has few weaknesses.
What is your definition of hard work?
Hard work is dedicating yourself to doing any and everything for something that you love not only when it’s convenient but at times of struggle or even when u don’t want to.
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
That the smallest things can affect your largest goal.
Which would you prefer, three (3) wishes over five (5) years or one (1) wish right now?
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
Don’t let your surroundings dictate who you are and where u can go in life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- It would be great if @Falcons and @BlankFoundation would bring in @TheyLoveMyHair_ and give him a legit shot. You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Learn How To Properly Break On The Football With NFL/CFL Defensive Back Malik Boynton nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/footba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Transfer Portal QB: Utah Football Quarterback Charlie Brewer is a HUGE addition | Film Analysis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Learning Proper Techniques: How To Improve Press Technique With NFL/CFL Defensive Back Malik Boynton… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:Southeastern Louisiana QB Cole Kelley wins Walter Payton Award | Offensive Player of the Year in the FCS… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...