Corey Madlock, OT University of Tenn.- Martin / Bowling Green Transfer
– Displays good athletic ability and quickness getting to the 2nd level and displays good hand placement on inside zone runs
– Demonstrates good play strength when engaged with DL at the point of attack winning with technique and balance.
Madlock shows adequate play speed when pulling and trapping sealing defender inside with leverage and technique
– Madlock displays adequate mental processing winning with technique and quick feet vs bull rush
– Displays adequate C.O.D and maintains balance with hip flexibility vs pass rush
– Madlock demonstrates good competitive toughness winning at the point of attack with technique, angles, and quickness in the run game and shows good balance, punch, and quick feet vs the pass rush