What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Defensive Tackle/Nose Guard
Where do you play college football?
I played at Chadron State College in Chadron, Nebraska.
Where are you from?
I am from Cheyenne Wells, Colorado.
Who is your role model, and why?
My role models are both sets of my grandparents and my mother too.
Who was your favorite teacher?
My favorite teacher was my 4th-grade teacher Mrs. Chenoweth.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes, growing up I wrestled and ran track too.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Austin Ekeler is the toughest player that I have ever faced.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
The most underrated player on our team was Derek Jackson our running back.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Anything by Kirk Franklin
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I try to model my play after Hall of Fame Defensive Tackle John Randle. He was an absolutely dominant force on the field!
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle that I have ever faced in my life was the passing of my father when I was 12 years old. I overcame this by pressing into the Lord and with the great moral support from my family.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I wouldn’t call it a ritual or anything like that but more of a routine. I set all my pads and equipment out and put them on in the same order every time.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The most memorable play of my collegiate career is when I caught a diving interception against Black Hills State.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
The coolest thing I have ever done for someone off the field was a couple of teammates and I would go helps 1st graders read once a week for an hour.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
The Denver Broncos were my favorite team growing up.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
I would have dinner with my Father, John Wayne, and John Randle.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 4 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-4… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JOY1E5h93l
about 2 mins ago
- ICYMI:New Athlete Training: What if I suffer an injury? How to battle through recovery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/new-at… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 mins ago
- ICYMI:Titans and Vikings game had 250 family and friends in attendance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/titans… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bw85pI2nkX
about 14 mins ago
- If the Jets lose to the Broncos who are starting Brett Rypien, then Adam Gase should be fired… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ravens offensive lineman D.J. Fluker has ex-girlfriend arrested for kidnapping their daughter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago