What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My grandmother. She raised me to always show passion for others and taught me I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.
Who was your favorite teacher?
My Spanish professor, Dr. Milstead. He brought a certain charisma to the classroom every day that really inspired me to learn.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes, I played baseball and ran track in high school. I also played basketball when I was younger
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Most humbly, if not myself I would have to say, KT Marks
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
I’m Good- Tedashii
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would compare my playing style to Brandon Graham. (Eagles) Not only does he possess versatility in stopping both the run and pass but he also plays with great energy and passion for the game. Like myself, he also plays a role in special teams.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Despite having FBS offers out of high school, I often felt overlooked. However, it only drove me to work harder and ultimately led me to Samford.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I’m a very calm person during pre-game. I always take time to meditate and recite a certain prayer.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
I will never forget the feeling of my first collegiate sack my freshman year.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I had the opportunity to plan and organize a walk for mental health awareness and suicide prevention.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Will Smith, Fredrick Douglas, and Nikola Tesla in no particular order.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: TJ Morrison, DB, Stony Brook nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/tj-mor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/n9jEgkptv0
about 31 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dillon Stoner, WR, Oklahoma State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dillon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:A black high school football player from Illinois forced to sit in locker stuffed with banana peels (Disturbi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- NFL is forcing their employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine or else they will restrict their duties… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 13, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago