What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
University of Minnesota
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother, she did everything she could for me to succeed in life.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Carolyn Ashford
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and Track
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
DeShaun Watson ( in High School)
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Lose Yourself – Eminem
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Lavonte David , we both play the same position. We can play the run and help in the pass game. Instincts to be able to read and react to the play. Also, we both can finish when getting to the ball carrier. Leaders of the defense as well.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Losing my father was the biggest obstacle I have faced. I prayed and asked for guidance to keep living for him.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listen to Aloe Blacc the Man before I leave the locker room for Warm-ups.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Getting an interception and returning it for a touchdown on homecoming my senior year to seal the victory
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I volunteered at the elementary school and hung out with the students all day. I love seeing the smiles on the kids faces.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Dad, Ray Lewis, and Kobe Bryant
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/travis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dWu3KQxw9K
about 2 hours ago
- Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QhcR5CEpy6
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Houston Miller, DL, Texas Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/housto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago