What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Mount Vernon, New York
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother, she is the definition of perseverance. No matter the obstacle she made sure she achieved not only for herself but for her kids also.
Who was your favorite teacher?
C. Rob. He made sure to not only teach you about the subject, he taught you about life. You have to do the work to succeed. “I’m a scholar.” He made us say it before every class.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes I played basketball and baseball growing up.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
My toughest opponent was actually one of my teammates Ramel Joseph. I went against him everyday in practice to get better. He had the speed to run past you and he had great quickness.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Mike Williams. He doesn’t have the flashy playing style, flashy stats. But, he’ll run right through you and is a great blocker.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Tay K – Murder She Wrote
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Tyrann Mathieu. Similar size, speed, quickness. We’re both savages, and we have the versatility to play anywhere in the defensive backfield.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Not getting the recognition I deserved in high school. I made sure to make the most of my collegiate career.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yeah I do, I can’t share that though. It’s a secret.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My sophomore year in the championship game, I was having an okay game on defense. But on a special teams play late in the game I forced a fumble that shifted the momentum. We went on to win the game, it was my first championship as a pioneer.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
I bought my mom a necklace from Cancun. It surprised her and made her day, she barely takes it off.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
I grew up being a New York fan, The Giants were my favorite.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Lil Wayne, Tyrann Mathieu, and Steve Jobs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I hope you will take a second and read my story. @Trevorlawrencee has faith in Jesus, and I personally wish I woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Trevor Lawrence’s faith in Jesus Christ is more important than football and it should be nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jesus-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LeIEn6rZ7A
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Joseph Greenwood, LS, Ball State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/joseph… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Former USC Trojan offensive lineman Chris Brown has died at the age of 24 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/usc-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9vQ3XJuMcF
about 1 hour ago