What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Where are you from?
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Who is your role model, and why?
My Dad. The professionalism that he displays all the time. His ability to remain calm and focus no matter the severity of a situation. My dads have always been able to provide support emotionally and socially. He’s also a man of respect, loyalty, and pride that I admire.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Lacrosse
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Red Opps- 21 Savage
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ezekiel Ansah, I think my game right now most resembles him because of how he utilizes his hands in the pass rush, his lateral movement when exchanging gaps, getting to the football, and playing the run.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Leaving Connecticut. It came down to academics and I knew that in order for me to get back on the right track it started with the books. I took an online course at Connecticut during the may term to regain the GPA needed to transfer to Shepherd.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I stretch by myself to my pregame playlist for about 30 mins.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
Recovering an onside kick that sealed the win against Grand Valley State to send us to the 2015 National Championship.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Help someone train for the football season as I one day I would like to become a trainer and coach.
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My Grandfather on my mom side, Travis Scott, and Demi Rose
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 2 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2FQ06ch
about 25 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: New York Giants vs. Chicago Bears ift.tt/2RIxzI0
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7oiqvq62os
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago