NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview:
- D’Juan Hines
- University of Houston
What is your name?
Where did you play College Football?
University of Houston
What position do you play?
What is your height/weight?
Did you play any other sports growing up? If so, what were they?
I ran the field events in Track, basketball & baseball.
Who is the toughest player you competed against in College?
Ed Oliver (DL Univ. of Houston) & Trey Williams (RB Texas A&M 2012-2015)
Are you listening to music before a game? If so, what?
Anything that is aggressive because I am aggressive before a game. (Lil Baby, Boosie, Lil Wayne)
Do you have any superstitions before a game? If so, what are they?
Nothing crazy, I just like to have the same routine.
Who is your role model & why?
My mom. She was a single parent so she taught me the values of sacrificing for your family & staying committed even through the ups & downs.
While in College, what was your favorite & least favorite class?
My favorite class was Foresight. It is a class that helps clients & employers anticipate changes that lie ahead & help influence those changes to achieve their goals. Least favorite class was Business Statistics.
Outside of Football, what was your favorite experience while in College?
Meeting new people & building relationships that will last a lifetime.
Growing up, who was your favorite NFL Team & NFL player, & why?
I did not really have a favorite team, but I like many different players: Sean Taylor, Deion Jones, Ryan Shazier, Myles Jack, Duke Riley, Luke Kuechly, and Telvin Smith.
If you could be in any movie of your choice, what would it be & what character would you play?
Law Abiding Citizen. I would play Clyde Shelton (Gerard Butler). I have a daughter myself & would feel the same way as that character in the situation.
If you could have dinner with three (3) people, dead or alive, who are they?
God, my Guardian angel, & my cousin (passed away).
If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose & why?
Martin Luther King Jr., because he made such a positive impact on the World.
Who is your favorite superhero & why?
Superman & The Hulk.
What is your definition of hard work?
What is the most unexpected lesson you learned while in College?
When things do not go as expected, do not give up.
Which would you prefer, three (3) wishes over five (5) years or one (1) wish right now?
I think in the long-term now so I would choose three wishes over five years.
What is something you wish you could go back & tell yourself as a High School Freshman?
Do not push so hard. Be open. Do not limit yourself.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Raymond Johnson III, Edge, Georgia Southern | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/raymon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Ohio State Spring Game 2021 | Quarterback Highlights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/exlcMT2k4D
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Seth Cottengim, LS, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/seth-c… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago