What is your name?
Dave D. White Jr.
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
University of Arkansas Pine Bluff
Where are you from?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Who is your role model, and why?
My father is my role model because he’s always been there for my mother, sister, and I supplying us with everything we want/need. He’s always been there for me since day 1 putting me in sports, supporting me and being my biggest fan throughout my entire life. He’s made me the man I am today and I can’t thank him enough for that.
Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Hunter my 11th-grade History teacher
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball and I ran track
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
It’s kind of hard to just name one guy so imma go with Chad Williams and Willie Young. It’s a lot of talent that comes from the state of Louisiana.
Who is the most underrated player on your team?
Shufun Alcorn, that’s my guy I’ll go to war with him any day. He’s just a guy who is a hard worker, he comes to practice every day to get better and never takes a day off. He just gets overlooked because of his height.
What is the one song that would fire you up before the biggest game of your life?
Young Jeezy- Put On
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Richard Sherman because we have the same body frame, tall lengthy guys who use their size to their advantage.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I would have to say me getting hurt this past season for my senior year was tough. I ended up missing more than half of my season with an ankle injury. I overcame it by praying and just telling myself everything happens for a reason, God doesn’t make mistakes.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Prayer and a little music
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
My freshman year we were playing Alabama A&M at home, coming out of halftime the game was tied up and I caught an interception to get the momentum and we went on to the win that game in a close one.
What is the coolest thing you ever did off the field for someone else?
Helping feed the needy for Thanksgiving
Who was your favorite NFL team growing up?
New Orleans Saints, I felt since I was from Louisiana I had to go with the home team.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Beyoncé, Barack Obama, and Tupac
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Arizona high school star football player K.J. Taylor shot and killed in West Virginia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/k-j-ta…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Zack Mesday, LB, Temple University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/zack-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Homeless Man participated in USC Trojan practices for days, ate with the team, and went unnoticed until he tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Homeless Man participated in USC Trojan practices for days, ate with the team, and went unnoticed until… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Dope but let's put their PayPal address on that bad boy! Get them paid to play!!! You know it's coming! twitter.com/fos/status/138…
about 3 hours ago